THE NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION (NACTE)
PUBLIC NOTICE FOR MARCH/APRIL, 2018 ADMISSION CYCLE FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2018/2019
This is to kindly inform that, the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology via its letter with Ref. No. HA.99/242/OVV012/45 dated 1st February, 2018 has blessed and directed the Council to coordinate admission for March/April, 2018 Intake for the academic year 2018/2019. The Ministry’s directive cancels our letter with Ref. No. AB. 8/175/01/102 dated 16th January, 2018 regarding March / April Intake for Academic Year 2017/2018.
Thus, all institutions with available slots and capacity to offer March/April Intake are now permitted to proceed with admission processes but observing the following conditions:
- The institution shall have to ensure that all reported students for September, 2017 Admission Cycle (students of the 2017/2018 academic year) are enrolled in the NACTE system before submission of the selected applicants for March/April, 2018 Intake.
- The admission of students is open from 20th February, 2018 to 30th March, 2018.
- The selected applicants shall be submitted to NACTE for verification from 30th March, 2018 to 4th April, 2018. The submission process will be as it was done in September, 2017 Admission Cycle.
- The names of verified selected applicants shall be submitted by NACTE to the respective institutions after verification by 10th April, 2018.
Please be informed also that institutions which were found with deficiencies following the nation-wide academic audit of all technical institutions conducted by the Council are directed not to admit students unless the identified deficiencies are rectified, and approval granted by the Council that indeed the deficiencies have been rectified to acceptable standards.
Please be informed further that, following the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children’s directive that there should not be March/April, 2018 Intake for Health and Allied Sciences programmes for this academic year, which was made via letter with Ref. No. JA 425/558/03F/30 dated 22nd November 2017, the March/April 2018 admission cycle shall exclude all institutions offering Health and Allied Sciences programmes.
Should you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.
THE OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
Date: 17th February, 2018
The general public is hereby informed that the 2018/2019 Chinese Government Scholarship is now open for application. Online application and corresponding application documents should be submitted to application receiving agency not later than April 1st, 2018. For more information, please refer to http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or www.campuschina.org
To be eligible, applicants must
- Be citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for master’s programs;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs;
- Be under the age of 45 and have completed at least two years of undergraduate study when applying for general scholar programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for senior scholar programs.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (in Chinese or English);
- Certified highest diploma: Prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with certified Chinese or English translations;
- Academic transcripts: Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with certified Chinese or English translations;
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal in Chinese or English. (A minimum of 200 words for undergraduates, 500 words for non-degree students, and 800 words for postgraduates);
- Recommendation letters: Applicants for graduate programs or senior scholar programs must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors;
- Applicants for music studies are requested to submit their own works. Applicants for fine arts programs must submit their own works which include two sketches, two color paintings and two other works;
- Applicants under the age of 18 should submit the valid documents of their legal guardians in China; and
- Applicants planning to stay in China for more than 6 months must submit a photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English (the original copy should be kept by the applicant. The form designed by the Chinese quarantine authority can be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyiinchina. The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a scaled photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take physical examination as the result is valid for only 6 months.
Please submit the following documents where applicable
- Pre-admission Letter from Chinese Government Scholarship universities; and
- Language qualification certificate. E.g., HSK certificates, IELTS or TOFEL report.
INSTRUCTION FOR ONLINE APPLICATION OF THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION SYSTEM
Step 2: Read “Tips for online application” carefully before clicking “NEXT” to the registration page.
Step 3: Log in with your user name and password. For new user, please click “Create an account” for registration.
Step 4: Fill in the correct Program Category and Agency Number. An Agency Number represents a specific application receiving agency and a correct choice of Program Category is necessary before filling in the Agency Number. Please make sure you fill it in correctly, otherwise you will not be able to continue your online application or your application will not be accepted.
Your ‘Program Category’ is: Type A and Agency Number is: 8341. Once the correct ‘Agency Number’ is entered, the name of the agency will automatically emerge.
Step 5: Fill in the Online Application Form and Upload Supporting Documents truly, correctly and completely following the steps listed on the left of the page.
Applicants are required to select a discipline before choosing their majors. Please refer to the Disciplines Index, which could be downloaded from help, if you have any doubt about the disciplines and majors.
Step 6: Check each part of your Application carefully before submitting it. Click Submit to submit your Application. The submitted documents will be the only reference for the applied universities to confirm the admission.
Step 7: You can make changes to your application by clicking Withdraw and Edit the Application on the top of the page. But make sure to submit it again by clicking Submit after finishing all the changes. Otherwise, the retrieved application will become invalid and your new application will not be received either.
Step 8: You can download and print the completed Application Form by clicking Print the Application Form.
Step 9: Send the paper application form and other supporting documents to the dispatching authorities if they require you to do so.
Please note that only Chinese and English are accepted for the online application.
Kindly submit your application to the undersigned not later than 1st April, 2018
Tanzania Commission for Universities,
Mlimani Tower, Sam Nujoma Road,Opposite Mliman City,
P. o Box 6562, Dar es Salaam-Tanzania.
Baraza la Taifa la Mitihani Tanzania (NECTA) leo Januari 30, 2018, limetangaza matokeo ya Mtihani wa Kidato cha Nne (CSEE) na Maarifa (QT) uliofanyika mwishoni mwa mwaka 2017 ambapo kiwango cha ufaulu wa jumla umeongezeka kwa 7.22% (kwa watahiniwa wa shule), 6.22% (kwa watahiniwa wa kujitegemea) na 9.63% (kwa watahiniwa wa QT) ikilinganisha na mwaka 2016.
Kwa mujibu wa Katibu mtendaji wa baraza hilo, Dk Charles Msonde zifuatazo ni takwimu muhimu za matokeo hayo
Waliofanya mtihani ni 385, 767; wasichana wakiwa ni 198,036 (51.34%) na wavulana ni 187,731 (48.66%).
Watahiniwa wa shule 317,777 (98.28%), wa kujitegemea 57,173 (91.57%) na wa QT 13,775 (84.62%) ndio waliofanya mitihani.
Waliofaulu ni 287,713 (77.09%); wasichana 143,728 (75.21%) na wavulana ni 143,985 (79.06%).
Waliofutiwa matokeo kwa udanganyifu ni 265 wakiwemo 136 waliofanya mtihani wa kujitegemea (Private Candidate) na 129 waliofanya mtihani wa shule (School Candidate).
Watahiniwa 10 waliofanya vizuri na shule wanazotoka ni kama ifuatavyo:-
1.Felison Mdee – Marian boys
2.Elizabeth Mango – Marian girls
3.Anna Benjamin Mshana – Marian girls
4.Emanuel Lameck Makoye – Ilboru
5.Lukelo Thadeo Luoga – Ilboru
6.Fuadi Padic – Feza Boys
7.Godfrey Mwakatage – Uwata
8.Baraka Mohammed – Angels
9.Lilian Moses Katabaro – Marian girls
10Everlyn Moses Mlowe – St. Fransis Mbeya
Shule kumi za mwisho ni kama ifuatavyo:-
Bofya herufi ya kwanza ya shule yako hapo chini kurahisisha utafutaji